The National Resilience Institute invites you to join its 5th annual Resilience Summit on September 21, 2018, at Rush Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.
Leading national and international experts with real world experience will provide presentations, panels, and table top work, leaving you inspired by some of the greatest innovations in resiliency building and equipped to put actionable strategies to work in your own community! CE credits will be offered for live attendance at the event.
This year’s theme is Innovating and Scaling Community Resiliency Initiatives. Topics being addressed at the Summit include:
- Reducing mental health stigma
- Addressing adverse childhood experiences (ACEs)
- Designing diverse and inclusive communities
- Leveraging multi-generational relationships
- Engaging and serving our most vulnerable populations
- Leadership essentials after a major school or community crisis
- Building healing communities for those exposed to trauma
- Growing individual resilience
- Caring for caregivers
- …and more!
Virtual Viewing Available!
New this year: the Summit will be recorded so, if you cannot join us live, you will be able to watch the live stream or access recordings.
Our partners are invited to share code “SUMMIT25” to provide a savings of 25% at checkout if their community needs financial assistance to attend. Scholarship applications for additional assistance are available on the event site. Questions? Email info@NationalResilienceInstitute.org.
If you are interested in building resilience and creating additional layers of community safety nets for those you serve, let’s meet at the Resilience Summit! Our promise is that you will leave this gathering better equipped to strengthen yourself and others.