BROWNFIELDS 2015, the National Brownfields Training Conference, will take place September 2-4, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
It’s co-sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the International City/County Management Association (ICMA), is the largest training and networking event in the nation focusing on environmental revitalization and economic redevelopment.
The conference is designed to bring together stakeholders in government, business, nonprofits, and academia to learn and discuss how to make a positive change in their communities.
Now in its 16th year, the event hosts:
- Over 150 interactive educational sessions,
- Continuing education credits for training workshops,
- Networking and volunteer opportunities,
- Interactive mobile workshops around Chicago,
- An exhibit hall with 200 exhibitors.