The CitiesAlive 2022 conference will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from October 16-19, 2022.
It will focus on the theme of Green Infrastructure & Water in a Changing Climate.
CitiesAlive 2022 is currently accepting proposals for presentations and research papers that are within orbit of the following topics:
- Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- Resilience Planning
- Stormwater Management and Flooding
- Green Infrastructure and Human Health
- Biophilic Design
- Urban Heat Island Related Studies
- Social Justice and Equity
- Urban Agriculture and Food Production
- Economic Analysis’s / Green Infrastructure Accounting
- Policy and Design Case Studies
- Green Infrastructure and Solar Integration Studies
CitiesAlive 2022 will highlight new policy, design practices, emerging research, innovative products, and Philadelphia-centric green infrastructure developments.
The goal is to help inform the current policy debate by making a case for the rapid and significant increase in green infrastructure investment, a trend that’s occurring worldwide.
The proposal application deadline is April 30, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
Photo of Philadelphia riverfront via Pixabay.