Every day, Next City‘s reporters tell the stories of how urban economies are rebuilding themselves to be stronger and more opportunity-rich.
Next City has collected six of these stories in this new report to illuminate how communities are lifting themselves through equitable business models, new collaborations and inclusive policymaking.
These are ideas that deserve a voice this election season, so please share this ebook and elevate the dialogue.
- Building Businesses Rooted in Social Justice Movements
- Black Lives Matter Policy Agenda Looks a Lot Like a Playbook for Inclusive Cities
- Will Urban Renewal Ever End?
- Cities Can Help to Shape an Equal Opportunity Maker Movement
- Why Your Commercial District Needs an Anti-Poverty Strategy
- Rochester Mayor: Investing in Co-ops Builds “Stairway Out of Poverty