The University of Bolton (England) has developed a unique range of specialist programmes for Regeneration Professionals delivered in a friendly and caring learning environment equipped with the latest technology.
We offer the following degree programmes:
- Foundation degree in Regeneration and Sustainable Communities
- Bachelors (Honours) degree in Regeneration and Sustainable Communities
- Masters degree in Regeneration and Sustainable Communities
We also offer Professional Development Courses. We offer a number of modules as standalone modules.
These may be undertaken as CPD without assessment, or the student could undertake the assessment and gain credits towards an award. We offer the following modules as standalone professional development credits:
- Introduction to Regeneration Level
- Working in Groups Level
- Financial Management for Regeneration Practitioners
- Partnership Working for Regeneration Practitioners