The Local Initiatives Support Corporation in the District of Columbia (DC LISC) is seeking a multi-skilled individual to join our five-person team whose mission is to help to create healthy neighborhoods that are good places to live, work, raise children and conduct business in the District of Columbia.
The responsibilities of this position include both resource development and communications. In conjunction with the executive director create and help implement a resource development plan for the DC LISC office:
- Prepare proposals and reports for foundation, corporate, and public sector funders;
- Research and maintain a data base on corporate, foundation, individual donor, and public sector funding prospects;
- Seek out opportunities to generate earned revenue;
- Support Executive Director in managing the stewardship of DC LISC’s funding relationships;
- Maintain donor contact information and track grant and report deadlines and requirements;
- Perform program data management and research for proposal and reporting purposes