The ASCE International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure, with the theme “Leading Resilient Communities Through the 21st Century”, is being held from November 6-9, 2019 at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Top reasons to attend:
- Learn from and network with global leaders and sustainable infrastructure practitioners from around the world;
- Learn from successful case studies and examples of sustainable infrastructure;
- Understand industry trends and policies leading to sustainable development;
- Share latest advances in sustainable and resilient infrastructure planning, design and construction;
- Learn about new tools and latest research to support sustainable and resilient infrastructure;
- Learn how to plan infrastructure for climate change and resiliency; and
- Learn about innovative approaches to infrastructure project financing.
Image courtesy of ASCE.