The International Downtown Association is hiring a Manager of Communications and Marketing for its Washington, DC headquarters (remote work location will be considered).
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY:
Fulfill communications, marketing and information services function within the organization including: coordinating weekly IDAdvantage eNews, managing the IDA website and IDA social media channels, moderating virtual community, managing program marketing, maintaining editorial calendar and other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for editorial planning, coordination, and distribution of weekly newsletter
- Provide overall management for integrated web strategy and coordinate staff postings
- Maintain, update, and advance online content and overall value of IDA’s web assets
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for various association events and priorities
- Responsible for planning, activating, and monitoring social media programs
- Manage media relations
- Respond to member information requests
- All other duties as assigned