The Hollis Local Development Corporation (Hollis LDC) is a tax-exempt, nonprofit corporation founded in 1979 with the mission of strengthening, enhancing and promoting community and economic revitalization.
Hollis LDC is a growing organization in the process of developing a vision, and short and long-term strategies that help better serve its constituents.
The organization is seeking a dynamic experienced community development leader capable of ushering it into the next phase of its growth.
The candidate for Executive Director must meet the following requirements:
- A proven leader able to manage and work effectively with the Board of Directors;
- A strategic thinker capable of developing a new vision and mission for the organization;
- Capable of executing against goals and objectives;
- Understands impact of policy, legislation and ordinances on community;
- Forms key relationships with legislators, neighborhood leaders including faith based organizations and law enforcement;
- Capable savvy financial manager
[Photo: “Jamaica Avenue intersection with Hollis Avenue” by Sergiogr]