The Ardmore Initiative in Ardmore, Pennsylvania is hiring a full-time Main Street Manager.
Established in 1993, the Ardmore Initiative is a Business Improvement District and Main Street Program that strives to maintain a vibrant downtown commercial district in Ardmore. The Ardmore Initiative follows the Four Point Main Street Approach to downtown revitalization: Economic Vitality, Design, Organization, and Promotion.
The Main Street Manager will work directly with the Executive Director in the daily operation and management of the program.
Job duties consist of assisting the Executive Director in implementing the Main Street Program with guidance from the Board of Directors and committees:
- Organize and lead committee meetings.
- Plan and execute special events with support from committee members.
- Serve as a resource for entrepreneurship and small business development.
- Manage the Façade Improvement Program and Business Assistance Program.
- Manage and execute grant programs at the State and Federal level. Assist the Executive Director with grant writing as needed.
- Assist with planning and development of new programs and initiatives that further the mission of the Ardmore Initiative.
- Assist in fundraising activities as directed by the Executive Director.
- Track program success and report data to the Pennsylvania Downtown Center.
- Attend ongoing Main Street training through the Pennsylvania Downtown Center.
APPLY BY: 04/30/2018
START DATE: 05/14/2018
Photo courtesy of the Ardmore Initiative.