The Cleveland Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio seeks a Program Officer, in collaboration with the Program Director, Neighborhood Revitalization and Community Engagement and other key program staff, provides support for the planning, implementation and management of the foundation’s programs focused on neighborhood revitalization and engagement.
Assist in developing, implementing, managing, collaborating on and/or evaluating specific components of emerging or existing projects, events, partnerships, convenings and/or initiatives in the area of neighborhood revitalization and engagement.
- Support programmatic goals through qualitative and quantitative research of neighborhood conditions locally, regionally, nationally and internationally and identify and recommend best practices. Assist in the evaluation of the measured impact of the foundation’s programming in this area.
- In collaboration with program directors and other key staff, serve as spokesperson for individual projects / initiatives; represent the foundation at stakeholder meetings as requested. Evaluate interested parties and recommend level and nature of involvement; communicate and serve as liaison as appropriate; manage project introduction and involvement.
- Work with program directors throughout the grant process including reviewing and writing recommendations and board presentations as assigned.
- Provide technical assistance as needed to grantees and community partners. Manage budgeting, financial reporting, recordkeeping, and regulatory requirements of ongoing initiatives.
- In collaboration with the marketing and communications team, promote foundation and partner efforts and initiatives through social media platforms.
- Work collaboratively in cross-disciplinary teams with foundation colleagues, and solicit expertise as needed to enhance effectiveness of program initiatives.
START DATE: 05/14/2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04/13/2018