Enterprise Community Partners, Inc. seeks a Senior Program Director for its Washington, DC office.
Enterprise Community Partners is a leading provider of capital and expertise for affordable housing in diverse, thriving communities nationwide. Enterprise offers a range of financial products and programs to low and moderate income individuals to improve and increase the supply of affordable housing, as well as revitalize communities.
- Provide executive support to the CPO/SVP and Solutions management team, including research, data analysis, requests for information, reporting, and development of talking points as needed;
- Ensure that the CPO/SVP and VP are making best strategic use of their time and travel, including both internal and external events, including team and partner meetings;
- Prepare and facilitate meeting content, capture key takeaways, and work with the Senior Management team to ensure follow-up.
Direct administrative activities for the Solutions SVP and senior leadership team;
- Interface with other Enterprise departments, including Marketing, Finance, IT, HR and the capital teams as needed to support work.
Interface with external partners in the housing and community development field in DC and nationally;
- Monitor progress and achievements of programmatic work across teams, troubleshoot emerging issues, provide additional support or capacity as needed.
Photo credit: Adobe Stock