“REVITALIZATION has the BEST. CONTENT. EVER.” – Peter Smirniotopoulos
Adj. Professor Real Estate & Urbanism, The George Washington University; Author, Real Estate Law: Fundamentals for the Development Process
“For years, REVITALIZATION has inspired revitalizers of urban and natural places, and helped us succeed.” – U.S. EPA
MONTH: $4 / 2 issues OR YEAR: $19.99 / 24 issues (save $28.01)
Subscribers Enjoy These 7 Extra Benefits:
- 1) Access to 7000+ articles — news, insights & opportunities — in 110+ Past Issues;
- 2) Ability to save or print all articles as PDF;
- 3) No ads or popups, for interruption-free reading;
- 4) Email notification of new issues (twice monthly);
- 5) Sneak peek at complete draft of new (January 20, 2020) book RECONOMICS ;
- 6) 10% discount on keynotes or workshops by Publisher Storm Cunningham at your events;
- 7) The satisfaction of helping us advance resilient prosperity for all. Thank You!
“What a fantastic resource!”
– Whitney Stohr, Director,
Selah Downtown Association (WA)
Published on the 1st & 15th of every month. 100% refund if not delighted.
Discover Exciting News, Upcoming Events & New Research… PLUS
Opportunities for Job Seekers, Investors & Redevelopers in Every Issue!
Find your personal or professional role in the fast-growing, $6 trillion global restoration economy.
Explore the Forefront of Urban, Rural, and Planetary Renewal Twice Monthly.
Want to also subscribe to the Revitalization Hotline? Click here.