“REVITALIZATION has the BEST. CONTENT. EVER.” – Peter Smirniotopoulos
Adj. Professor Real Estate & Urbanism, The George Washington University; Author, Real Estate Law: Fundamentals for the Development Process
“For years, REVITALIZATION has inspired revitalizers of urban and natural places, and helped us succeed.” – U.S. EPA
MONTHLY: $3 / 2 issues OR ONE YEAR: $9.99 / 24 issues (save $26.01)
Subscribers Enjoy 6 Benefits & Support Our Not-For-Profit Work:
- 1) No popups;
- 2) You’ll be able to save or print all articles as PDF documents;
- 3) You’ll have unlimited access to all 10,000+ articles, news & opportunities in 200+ Past Issues;
- 4) You’ll be notified by email when each new issue is published (twice monthly);
- 5) You’ll be able to read the illustrated, online version of the 2020 book RECONOMICS ;
- 6) You’ll gain the satisfaction of helping us advance resilient prosperity for all. Thank You!
MONTHLY $3/month until cancelled1 YEAR: SAVE 72% $9.99 one-time payment12 monthly payments of $3 would equal $36, so this $9.99 annual subscription saves you 72%.
You’ll need to manually renew your subscription each year.LIFETIME $29.99 one-time paymentDon’t like to hassle with renewals?
Choose this option to save money and enjoy REVITALIZATION
for all of eternity!
“What a fantastic resource!”
– Whitney Stohr, Director,
Selah Downtown Association (WA)
Published on the 1st & 15th of every month.
100% refund of your most recent payment if not delighted.
Discover Exciting News, Upcoming Events & New Research… PLUS
Opportunities for Job Seekers, Investors & Redevelopers in Every Issue!
Find your personal or professional role in the fast-growing, $6 trillion global restoration economy.