“REVITALIZATION has the BEST. CONTENT. EVER.
I gave more than the suggested rate, so they can keep up this great work!”
– Peter Smirniotopoulos Adj. Professor Real Estate & Urbanism, George Washington University; Author, Real Estate Law: Fundamentals for the Development Process
Corporate: $99.99 Gov’t / NGO: $29.99 Student: $9.99
Situations vary, so our form lets you enter ANY amount you feel is fair.
ALL subscribers enjoy these 5 benefits:
- 1) No ads;
- 2) Access to our Archive of 5500+ articles from past issues;
- 3) 50% discount on the Revitalization Hotline service;
- 4) Email notification of new issues (twice a month); and
- 5) Satisfaction of supporting our work to advance a better future for all.
Welcome to our global regeneration team! Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
“What a fantastic resource!”
– Whitney Stohr, Director,
Selah Downtown Association (WA)
Published on the 1st & 15th of each month. 100% refund if not delighted.
We will not rent, sell, or give away your email address.
Discover Exciting News, Upcoming Events & New Research… PLUS
Opportunities for Job Seekers, Investors & Volunteers in Every Issue!
Find your personal or professional role in the fast-growing, $3 trillion global restoration economy.
Explore the Forefront of Urban, Rural, and Planetary Renewal Twice Monthly.
Want to also subscribe to the Revitalization Hotline? Click here.