In Virginia, the Hopewell Downtown Partnership seeks a dynamic, experienced Executive Director to lead its downtown revitalization effort in close conjunction with its board of directors.
This eight-year-old State Designated Main Street organization is located in Hopewell, Virginia. The Hopewell Downtown Partnership is a nationally accredited Main Street organization.
The Executive Director is responsible for:
- Directing the Four-Point-based revitalization efforts in Design, Promotion, Economic Positioning, and Organization;
- Working in conjunction with volunteers to plan and implement revitalization projects;
- Publicizing the work and accomplishments Main Street organization;
- Providing support and direction to the Main Street board; and
- Coordinating the operation of the Main Street corporation and office.
Salary range $45,000 – $55,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
Additional funding available for health insurance.
Position is open until filled.
Photo courtesy of Hopewell Downtown Partnership.